After so many years in a populated market, LED Light Therapy still seems to be a favourite treatment for so many reasons:
Yes, LED light therapy continues to be a popular choice among skin and body therapists and clients for several reasons: LED light therapy is a non-invasive skin treatment that uses various wavelengths of light to promote skin rejuvenation and target specific skin concerns.
LED light therapy, also referred to as photobiomodulation, is a non-invasive skin treatment utilising a number of light wavelengths to promote skin rejuvenation and target specific skin concerns. We have featured why LED light therapy continues to be a staple dermal therapy in a number of our holistic skin care treatments here at SURSKIN:
- Skin rejuvenation benefits: LED light therapy stimulates collagen and elastin production, crucial proteins for maintaining skin elasticity and a youthful appearance. This can effectively reduce the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles, and any unwanted sagging skin.
2. Acne treatment and maintenance: LED light therapy is effective in treating acne and blemishes. Blue light specifically targets acne-causing bacteria, while red light reduces inflammation and aids in the healing process. LED light therapy can be used alone to target these concerns or in conjunction with any of our other treatments.
3. Acne treatment and maintenance: LED light therapy is effective in treating acne and blemishes. Blue light specifically targets acne-causing bacteria, while red light reduces inflammation and aids in the healing process. LED light therapy can be used alone to target these concerns or in conjunction with any of our other treatments.
4. Enhances skin tone and texture: LED light therapy helps even out skin tone and improve the overall texture and integrity of the skin. By stimulating circulation, it promotes the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the skin, resulting in a healthier and more radiant complexion.
5. Accelerates wound healing: LED light therapy speeds up the healing process by stimulating cell regeneration and increasing circulation. It is beneficial for healing wounds, cuts, histamine responses, and abrasions, as well as reducing recovery time after aesthetic and dermal procedures like clinical peels, skin needling, injectables, and boosters, making it a perfect complementary treatment alongside those more invasive dermal treatments.
5. Minimises inflammation: LED light therapy possesses anti-inflammatory properties, especially red and infrared light. It can soothe irritated skin, reduce redness, and alleviate symptoms of conditions such as rosacea or eczema, which can worsen during extreme weather conditions.
6. Non-invasive and safe: LED light therapy is a safe, non-invasive treatment that does not require any downtime or recovery period. It is suitable for all skin types and can be applied to sensitive areas such as the face, neck, and décolletage.
Our Perth LED Light Therapy treatment is a clinical-grade and TGA-approved device. Although LED at-home care devices have skyrocketed the market, the quality does not match the clinical grade LED devices you see in clinic. Our qualified Dermal Therapists always conduct each service, providing in-depth consultations and understanding your unique needs.
We offer LED light therapy from $66 for a 30-minute treatment. Our skilled dermal practitioners provide personalised;
- Skin cleanse and preparation
- 20 minutes of light therapy
- Hand or scalp massage,
- Apply tailored SynergieSkin home care products for you to leave with nurtured and fresh skin.
Think of this as you all in one Perth LED Mini Facial, perfect for those busy schedules who need to make time to……
Surrender, Uniqueness, and Ritual.
At SURSKIN, our foundation is built on the concept of surrendering to your uniqueness through ritual practice. We believe that surrendering your thoughts and expectations and creating rituals of self-care allows you to you can fully appreciate your own journey of self-love and acceptance.
Our aim is to help all our clients embrace their internal peace, expand their sense of self, and cultivate a deep appreciation for being uniquely them.
SURSKIN is not just a skin and wellness clinic; it’s a sanctuary for those seeking a transformative experience. We offer a comprehensive range of services that go beyond traditional beauty treatments. From luxurious skincare rituals to holistic wellness practices and results-driven aesthetics, we curate a unique blend of offerings designed to nurture your mind, body, and skin.
We invite you to join us in our brand new clinic, within the house of wellness Henosis and Co in West Leederville for self-discovery and self-acceptance.